Your planned gift or endowed fund leave a legacy that makes the dream of education possible for our students!
The Los Rios Legacy Society honors donors who have made a planned gift or established an endowed fund at one of our campuses. They are donors united in their passion to help Los Rios students achieve their aspirations through education.
Your membership in the Legacy Society involves no dues or obligations, but allows us to thank and recognize you for your commitment and inspires generosity in others. As a Los Rios Legacy Society member, you will:
- Know that your gift today will help future generations receive a life-changing education at a Los Rios college
- Be recognized as a member of the Legacy Society
- Receive invitations to events hosted by college and district leadership
- Stay informed about the work of the Los Rios colleges in the lives of students and the community
After you join the Legacy Society, you will receive a welcome package that includes an invitation to the annual Legacy Society event.
How to Join
Los Rios Legacy Society membership is voluntary and without obligation. Donors who establish endowed funds may become members when their funds are created. You can also become a member by including the Los Rios Colleges Foundation in your planned giving. Just let us know about your generosity! Examples of planned gifts include:
- Bequest: remember the Los Rios colleges in your will or living trust by designating the Los Rios Colleges Foundation (and the specific college(s) you wish to support) as a beneficiary.
- Charitable trust: create income for yourself and transfer assets to us later, or specify a time period to give income to the Los Rios Colleges Foundation, after which the assets are given back to your family.
- Retirement plans: name the Los Rios Colleges Foundation (you may specify one of our colleges) as a beneficiary.
- Life insurance: transfer ownership of a policy or make the Los Rios Colleges Foundation a beneficiary.
Have you already made a planned gift to Los Rios but you are not yet a Legacy Society member? Let us know and become a member today!